Hey friends! I’m finally getting this up a wee bit later than I intended but hashtag kids hashtag teething lol
Annnyyways! This has been a serious staple lately and it’s so good fresh or as leftovers (when we actually have them!)
This batch we did green beans instead of quinoa but it’s all good because you really just have to throw it all in and let it go!
- So get your frozen chicken, quinoa or veggies and put them in the pan.
- pour chicken broth with ginger paste, & minced garlic over the top.
- Chop your onions into halves then strings.
Quantity is up to you! We love onions so we add a lot!
- Sprinkle this Kernel Seasons over the onions
- drizzle some of this EVOO over that...
- Drizzle some of this over everything to finish it off from there!
- Add some salt & pepper to taste
Pop in the oven at 375 for 1 hour
Take out and check our chicken if it needs it put it back in another 5min :)
Other variations we’ve done are, broccoli, corn, green beans, rice, quinoa and you can do so many other things I’m sure!
If you make this let me know what you think of it and how you personalize it for your family!