The other day I was looking for an EASY dairy free meal that I could make for lunch that was out of my norm. I stumbled across this and as someone who is a big fan of egg rolls i knew i needed to try it!
- One bag of coleslaw mix, dry
- Minced Garlic, to taste
- Ginger paste, to taste
- Olive oil or Butter
- Green onions*, finely chopped
* These are optional I'm sure they would be delicious I just didn't have them on hand today.
1. Put a little oil or butter in your pan with your garlic & ginger sautée those up
2. Add the coleslaw mix and a splash of soy sauce cook until wilted, tender with a little bite.
3. Add your cooked sausage if you want
4. Sprinkle chopped green onions on top
5. Serve and enjoy!
It doesn't look very appealing but man is it yummy!
P.S Another perk of this dish is that it's Gluten Free & Dairy free! Yay!